COVID-19 SAFETY AT PaniQ room
We want all customers to be aware of the measures in place at PaniQ Room so please read the following before the game.
- From 3rd of January 2021 MASKS MUST BE WORN by everyone entering PaniQ Room. Please make sure to brings your mask with you.
- We have staggered the start of the games to reduce players interacting with others in our reception.
- We will ask players to wait outside if they arrive too early or late.
- All Customers will be subject to a temperature check upon arrival.
- We ask customers to wash their hands before and after their game and to use the sanitiser that can be found on the table in reception.
-- Cleaning after every game will occur as well as as extensive clean at the end of the night.
- Please do not enter our premises if you feeling ill!
- Customers can bring protective equipment inside of the room such as face masks and gloves.
(Please remember not to touch your face, mouth or eyes while wearing the gloves).
Please e-mail us at info@paniQroom.com.au if you have any questions.